Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Little More About Me

So I haven't actually said much about myself yet, have I? Here's a short list; I can be difficult to stomach in large doses:


  • I'm 22
  • My husband and I met at a lame "gathering" when I was barely 20. This is the only picture I have from the night we met:

The time stamp tells me the day was 10/10/10
  • We got married June 25, 2012
  • I have been divorced. I was a stupid girl and got married reeeaally young to someone I dated in high school. Thankfully I wasn't quite stupid enough to have children with him (he will from now on be "Manboy" or "Stephanie") and the only thing I lost in the divorce was a little pride and an some video games.
  • Because, as much as Adam and I love each other, life is unpredictable, we're waiting on children until I'm much closer to 30 and he's hopefully pretty far through college.
  • We have a dog, as I've mentioned, and she's my baby girl. I kind of spoil her.
  • I have a strange family. My biological father is a grade-A asshole and I haven't spoken to him for about 6 years. My mother remarried when I was 17, and my step-dad is great. But along with my step-father came a bunch of new siblings. I have an older (almost 24) brother and a younger (almost 18) sister. I also have twin stepbrothers (20-ish), a younger step-brother (14), and an older step-sister (23.) So I am 3rd youngest out of... (pulls out abacus)... 7 children.  And that's just immediate family.

    Note: I don't count my father's new family as 1. IDGAF and 2. I don't have a clue what his situation is. I know his new-ish wife is older than he is, and he's 52. I think she has 3 kids or so in their mid- to late-30's.
A weird version of the Brady Bunch.
And as for the other junk, I'm a libertarian, an atheist, and I reserve the right to just bigots and homophobes and men who try to pretend they have a say when it comes to abortion.


No comments:

Post a Comment